Asier Undabeitia Paz (Getxo, 1996). Graduated in Economics and International Relations from Hastings College and master’s degree in Economics, Instruments of Economic Analysis from the Euskal Herriko Uniberstsitatea.
Asier goes to form part of the NAIDER team, in order to reinforce the areas of strategic consulting and economic analysis.
During his career as a consultant, Asier has been part of projects of both an technical and functional, obtaining a complete visibility of the operation of various organizations and entities. Among these projects, the use of of quantitative estimation metrics or the governance of high-profile projects requirement and demand in terms of quality of deliverables, all this for some of the most relevant financial entities in the national territory.
Significant projects in his career professional
- Development and implementation of the IRB methodology for calculating Kutxabank’s capital
- Head of the PD team for all the deliverables related to this parameter within the IRB methodology.
- Development of monitoring plans PD models.
- Development of statistical tests to carry out for the proper monitoring of the parameter
- Creation of the tool for calculating economic loss for any refinancing process in response to the regulations established by the ECB for Kutxabank.
- Development and implementation of methodologies Agile for different teams within Kutxabank
- Participation in the “Stress” process Tests” for Kutxabank, focus on the comparison of macroeconomic scenarios depending on macroeconomic variables
- Generation and implementation of processes bizagi for the cards department of Caixabank Tech
- Participation in the process of standardization of card products after the merger between CaixaBank and Bankia
- Preparation of documentation at the executive in the merger process between CaixaBank and Bankia
- Management of documentation regarding the tool selection process by CaixaBank