Sara Soloaga (Bilbao, 1989). She is an environmental scientist specialized in the conservation of natural ecosystems, graduated from the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU). He has a Master’s in Primatology (Universitat de Girona) and another in Integrated Management of Coastal Areas (UCA). Now he joins the Naider team to land what he has learned in urban and territorial sustainability projects.
She brings with her experience as an environmental technician, in charge of local and regional sustainability projects. It provides the team with a comprehensive vision of the relationships of interaction and coexistence between the conservation of the natural environment and the communities and agents that inhabit it.
- Agenda 21 Bilbao. Advice, monitoring and evaluation of environmental projects of associations and schools.
- Green public procurement of the Bilbao City Council. Monitoring and evaluation of the program and its application.
- Erronka Garbia. Declaration of sustainable events of the Bilbao City Council. Monitoring, advice and certification.
- Proposal for design of the future Artxanda plan under sustainability and naturalization criteria.
- Marine resource eating behavior of samango monkeys (Cercopithecus mitis) in a small island of Mozambique. Investigation project. University of Lurio (Mozambique) and UdG. Master’s thesis.